View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 04:10 PM

3 preachers are talking one day about how hard it is to get people into church anymore, so they come up with a brilliant plan to see which one is the best preacher, so the test is to see who can get a bear to join the congregation. So the Catholic goes first, a few days later he's back, with an arm in a sling and some scratches on his face; the other 2 ask him what happened, he says "well, I found a bear and wrestled him down and got him sprinkled, and he's confirmed that he'll join our congregation". So the Baptist heads out, he's back in a few days, but in pretty rough shape, he's in a wheelchair and one ear hanging off the side of his head, the other 2 ask him what happened? "Well he said, I found a bear, and just my luck he was way up on top of a hill! So I had to wrestle him all the way down the hill to get him in the river and baptize him, then we spent the afternoon singing amazing Grace and having fellowship!" So the jew goes last, and a week later they're visiting him in the hospital after he gets out of surgery! And they ask him what happened? He says "well, I believe I've learned a lot from this experience, and if I were ever to do anything like this again... I don't think I'd start with circumcision!"