View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertadeer View Post
Deers not fenced, pure old majestic alberta whitetail. They have his last years sheds and they scored around 250... He lost a lot of bone this past winter. The light antlers are caused by the old boy being a fan of poplar and aspen to rub.... Willow and alder is red and spruce, fir and pine are black or brown...

Yes Blake as had trouble in the past. And once you have that on you it can be hard to shake. Though I know for a fact Blake doesn't f##k around like that anymore, he has good reputation with dozens of land owners and knows how to kill big deer like no other.

Hate all you want, ever year I can't wait to see what he puts on the ground.
Boy you need to read the previous posts. sure sounds like a crook to me . trying to turn a lease into his private area. interfering in others hunts. bait piles. yearly record critters. previous court action. hello can you be less of a HUNTER.He may resue kitty`s from trees but he sure has a lot of bad air in his bubble.He`s busted and has no further rights to peddle himself as a respectable man of the woods.HE`s BUSTED FOR WILDLIFE CRIMINAL ACTS.