Thread: Help Yourself!
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by "No Choke"Lord Walsingham View Post
What?

If an officer came upon yourself tonight the first thing said would surely be "Sir, have you been drinking?" My guess is something much stranger than booze...

Just because you did not hear of something does not mean it did not occur. There was a home invasion just the other day in North Edmonton wherein the events described in the original post of this thread transpired. Just type "home invasion north edmonton october 2013" or some such into your favourite search engine.

Now child, here it is ~ The police want a law to protect PSD's above and beyond other animals. I have heard calls for this, yet nothing for true allowances for people to protect themselves.

I am not typically a fan of answering a question with a question... Yet your drivel does not deserve that common courtesy - Why would you bother reading and posting to this thread/poll if you dislike its content? Why would you give of your precious time to come here and post mire instead of clicking on over to a different thread? Because you want a reaction? Silly.

Why am I bothering to reply to your nonsense? Because I feel generous tonight. It is but one of my good deeds today.

Aim next time, you aren't hitting on any points from-the-hip. Stay out of this thread if you don't like it. Especially if you are going to make accusations and be a, what's the word?

TROLL!

He wasn't questioning the rape of a woman or home invasion, he was questioning what the case of the K9 being knifed in the line of duty had to do with this thread- and frankly , so am I.
Cat

Last edited by catnthehat; 10-10-2013 at 11:11 PM.