View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 11:05 PM
AO Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCP_ECOM View Post
well got grades for fox and yote,not impressed with what they graded my yote's is it just me,because i'm not seeing dark darkbrown yote's in this picture
Don't fret on the DBR color on your coyotes. Why they aren't colored on the grade sheet better thn what they do puzzles me to all heck, has for years, but it isn't a negative. You go thru the lots at the sale and look at these supposed DBR coyotes and you see these stunning beautiful coyotes with a stupid color description affixed... Meaningless.

I think it is just to keep people in the dark, sellers and buyers.

They call it marketing??? Whatever, they do what they do. Now the 5 million mink... They do things a little different with the ranch mink than the coyotes. I don't think you are ever going to see looney colouring on the ranch mink.

Best advice for all shippers deciphering your vague grade sheets... Realize they are very vague grade sheets! And give up trying! Serious! Sleep well tonite. I went to great lengths to attempt to understand how things were done over the years. At this point in my life, I have my theories!

At the same time realize our goods are i the hands of the most professional people in the world, they are extremely good at what they do...

Last edited by Marty S; 03-23-2015 at 11:11 PM.