View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
Any time you have a moderating question, please send us a pm, and we will be happy to answer if we can. To your question, I believe in years gone by, there was a time limit as to when you could access the buy and sell section. In recent times, with the rise of online scammers, to protect members, they changed requisites to also include a minimum number of posts. That allows us to see people actually contribute as outdoorsmen, and to see their skill in English, as many of the scammers are overseas, and I hate to to say it, but Quebec too. Now, they have to show meaningful posts, plus the time requirement. Also, one word posts do not cut it, and we try and short circuit those kind of guys too. It is still far from perfect, and as always it is buyer beware, but we are doing all we realistically can. Hope that answers your question.
Sure does. I wasn't being a post nazzi lol. Just curious as I was looking a new sako. Then I saw that add. Beautiful rifle thats for sure.