View Single Post
Old 06-21-2020, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litch73 View Post
Thanks sincerely to all. I went with what my own eyes told me and that was WMU 200 which was my final choice, Fortunately I was also able to pull my priority13 Antlered Elk in same zone which also included WMU’s 202,203,232,234 for the Antlered Elk. Seen great specimens for both in this zone so though will spend my season there.

So appreciative that I am alive to realize this huge opportunity. So looking forward to hitting it very hard starting with WMU 200 next week. Appreciate all comments. I have survived Chronic Kidney disease, next a very complicated Kidney Transplant and finally surgery to deal with Kidney Cancer this spring. These two hunts are my personal reward for years of humility, struggle and survival. All the while knowing that I have amazing supportive spouse and just imagine waiting for this opportunity to cash them in. Getting stronger every day and I can hardly wait to realize my passion again, especially with this opportunity be it with bow “my true preference” or by smoke pole, I have very high expectations and the drive to realize my goal.
Good luck this fall! Hardest part about those zones is finding permission to hunt. Finding where the animals are isn’t too bad but finding were you can access is rough.

LC