View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 11:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJS View Post
No where did he say he’s hiding from his heritage. He’s just not using the system but instead earning what is his. Reading your posts I can guarantee you’ll earn no respect here. JD on the other hand...well just read the posts from every one else who’s out there working for what they have. My hat is off to JD.
Kudos for JD and all he's accomplished. He's certainly not alone. My wife is metis and has done more schooling then most out there. Her family is no different in what they've accomplished... her mother was squatting on land to survive as a kid. Its safe to say there's no poorer family one could come from.

That didn't stop her mom from raising a beautiful family with 6 kids with accomplished careers. Here's the kicker though.. my wife is proud of her heritage. Proud of her people.. She would never talk down on others to make her feel better.

Most importantly no ones ever called her a racist when talking about her family, friends or heritage. If your getting confused by people as a racist for your own heritage then its safe to assume your not as proud of your heritage as you think you are.