View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Parsons View Post
Here I thought that those of us born here would be First Nations.

Its the only Nation I was born in, and where I grew up,,, this must be true.

They say those of us from the Eastern European are not from the Americas, how can this be true if all the continents were joined at one time.

I'm sure my grate grate grand Pappy "Ugg" was here long before the natives came here over the ice bridge from Europe,,, hey wait a minute,,, somethings not adding up here if history tells me so.

Home folks from Africa are not the First Nations People since they were the first of the first.

Oh boy, my pumpkin hurts trying to sort this one out.

Oh well, guess I'll have to stick to my little hole in the wall and try to make a go of it.

Tonight I plan on starting a movement of Second Nations of People,,, we will be responsible for everything bad and foot the bill for everything.

Hopefully we can have our own flag with a maple leaf and our national symbol will be a beaver.

Hey wait a minute,,, dam,,,, looks like another country called Canada beat us to it.

Hoo Hummm...

Back to the drawing board I guess.

Don
Well it's pretty clear that you if your ''First Nation'' or ''Last Nation'' you have all the rights.
IF your like most of us ''Middle Nation '' folk who were born here you get to carry the load.