View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Badger View Post
I did it more than once.

Thing is the choices were in some cases not that easy.
For instance I sit at rest in a number of positions.
I liked a few colours equally.
I enter social gathering in different ways depending on the venue and who might be there.
We are chameleons to some degree.... the friend...the guy at home...the worker... the guy on the internet.
Its hard to peg oneself down unless the choices offered are exact and constant.
In fact... wait a week or two... do it again and see if your score changes.... I'd bet that many will.

As a result... my scores ranged from the high 30's to the high 40's.

I see these things as being about as good at identifying character as horoscopes.
There is something of us all in every criteria.
Personally I would have preferred more questions with fewer but more specific answers.

In the end... I guess I'm probably just a fickle plunger and sceptic not easily entertained by something that could have been pieced together by a bored 12 year old computer geek over his lunch hour.

It was kind of fun at first but in the end... I was disappointed by the over-simplification of it.
10 questions and answers is barely enough to describe the qualities of a stone... let alone a human being.

Sorry to be a wet blanket....
I will defiantly agree with you on this one. These test are at best a poor form of pseudoscience however are still interesting to look at the results from.

I took this test multiple times throughout the day and ended up averaging out to 36. It seems to be a fairly accurate blanket statement for how I view myself