View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 06:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by duceman View Post
thank you for posting something cool and useful on this site!! that is awesome. think it's time to pick up the bow again, lee
You're welcome! Thanks for watching! I'm glad I rekindled your intrest.

Mike W sparked my intrest in shooting a little while back, made me go out and buy my first Bowtech. I haven't shot much in the last few years, it's a lot cheaper than shooting the rifle that's for sure.

With these bows shooting so fast now a days, it's made long range shooting a bit more doable. As you could see in the video, it was a pretty windy day but I was able to keep most of my groups fairly tight still because of the shorter hang time I think. I only lost 1 arrow and it was because I re-set my sight and guessed at where my 100yd mark would be. I did blow up a second arrow by hitting the rebar holding up my Yote. So technically my arrow count for the year is at about $50. That's about 60rds with the rifle.

I hope other members start posting up some archery videos, maybe I'll start a thread for the youth shooters, my son was hitting the vitals on my Glendal buck from 30yds pretty consistently.

Get out there and shoot, it's theraputic!