View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KegRiver View Post
This may appear to be a derail but I participated because it demonstrates very well what I consider to be a big part of the problem in the debate between creation and evolution.

Science has been unable to come to a consensus on which brown bear is a subspecies and which is not.
They do indeed use Brown Bear and Grizzly interchangeably because they can't make up their minds which is the subspecies..

My point is that if science can not agree on which brown bear is a subspecies and which is not.
Then how are we to believe science knows what the origin of life was.
You can't just make up a a bunch of garbage and then draw a conclusion from it. Its embarrassing for you and bogs down the discussion.

Brown bears and grizzlies are the same Genus and species. They differ on the sub species. There is not one or the other that is the 'species' and one is the 'sub species'. Come on, this has been around for a few hundred years and is taught in Jr High. Please do some reading before posting .

I do agree with this part of you post:

what I consider to be a big part of the problem in the debate between creation and evolution.

Making up garbage and then drawing your own conclusions certainly does seem to hinder the debate. After watching the video last night that was posted here, I'd say that, at the very least, you have company.