View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
Typically I don't visit or comment in the fly fishing section, nor do I fish "quality lakes", because everyone needs their special place to hang out with like minded people and I respect that. I don't know what lead to ishootbambi's suspension but I don't see anything untruthful in his comments.

I find it highly hypocritical that anyone who has been very vocal advocating against the outdoor pursuits of others would now complain about a closure that effects them personally. Let's not talk about the closures that certain individuals personally advocated for to create C&R fisheries at the expense of other anglers or advocating for banning ATV's, let's just talk about a closure that effects the individual who actively advocates against the activities of other outdoorsmen. People the do that kind of thing won't get any sympathy from me, I feel schadenfreude.....or as we say in the Army, it looks good on them!
Hes been doing it his whole life. Evil quadders craossing the streambed he wades in, evil oil industry building roads to extract the resources that fed the gasplant he made his living in, evil forestry employing the guys buying his fishing rods. Evil roads except the ones he drives on to his fishing spots. It was totally OK with him when any area got quad restrictions to save fish...but when a low fish stock results in a restriction on fishing to save fish its the end of the world.

Last edited by lilsundance; 04-24-2016 at 10:35 AM.