View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 11:25 AM

Quote:
I have been hunting and guiding in n,alberta for over 20 years now ,have bought a little piece of heaven myself 150acrs ,but i have seen way to many trappers cabins? hunting cabins over the years with hunters not trappers have reported a few also with no response .i think something has to be done about this as people seem to think that they can buy a line and have what other people have had to buy, land, cabin ,anywhey im off to my land for the weekend to do whatever i want because i own it
OK big deal, Ive played the b*%$h roll here in llb for a outfitter for 3 years...with half a back and one bum foot. Ill say that I dont want step on anybody's toes. I'm just looking for ideas/leads/process for get a peice of paradise for my dad n me maby kill a deer or two (we have other places). Not taking your whole speech to offense.

Question what's the difference between taking the course and this junior program?

Course is just to get your lic and the junior program is to show you more in field work? how does that work?

From what i understand land in alberta hasn't gotten any cheaper, people are willing to pay more than my 25 thousand.

Last edited by 81critter; 03-30-2012 at 11:34 AM.