View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 08:21 AM
Banned

It was pretty funny the last time we were there, which has been quite a while based on our schedule. My son bought himself a Bowtech Fuel. He was 10 when he bought it but wanted a better bow than his Bear Apprentice. He bought it at JimBows and htey normally give you a BowTech hat when you buy the bow. This is standard practice to have the hat included in the box but JimBow's puts their logo on the sides. So we went to shoot at the CAC and my son was wearing this hat. He got nothing but foul looks when we walked in from one staff member in particular. To the point where we actually confronted the staff member. We did it quietly as not to cause a scene and decide where to take it from there. Overall he didn't really have an answer, he just ignored us, but stayed away from us for the rest of our visit.

Overall, I don't think it's a horrible place. They do have a couple of people that are really good. But they have more that have no place dealing with the general public. I have had other issues there as well but nothing that have been major, just annoying. Of course, these are MY experiences and MY opinions. You might get something completely different. A lot of target and traditional guys love them.