Thread: Snooker Table
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 07:41 PM

Grab it ,each rail is about 250 a piece to get done and the cloth is lets say a grand for good cloth so two grand is a good price for a 6x12.I don't know your floor plan ,but I put my table on 1 inch blocks or pads.

Barry is Kryren Wilsons coach and one of the best around,one day I think Kyren will be a world champ,he is a very focused guy and dead serious on his game,which 99 percent don't have.

I just paid dazn for the irish masters and they showed it,now no UK showing up,but when it starts I know 4 ways to get it so one should work ,pm me and will tell you.
Higgins Vs ROS in final,Higgins will probably win .Snooker is a game of strength with your mind,if you can just do it without over thinking it than you can win ,so who ever can keep there nerve under heavy pressure can pull it off and
Higgins is rock solid with years of experience along with Ronnie.

Snooker is very big in china and many others are learning it fast,the Uk will have over 400 million viewers world wide.ROS has only played 4 venues this year winning 2 and 2 runnerups so he will hit hard if his mind is on track.
He wants that 1000 century,so he will be hitting hi runs,he made 10 last week and many players in the world tour don't make that many in a year,plus he is 42 and think he turns 43 during the UK or very close to it.

Get a good cover for your table ,nothing that holds moisture in and sometimes put a bit of heat under it if any moisture is in the house,nothing crazy, like70 degrees and order your self a set off crystal lite snooker balls,you will pay 300 plus or fine a set for 200,but I would buy new not to get ripped off.Get your self a long narrow necked bottle and practice your stroke in and out of the bottle till your tip hits the back of it without touching the sides of the hole ,then do it with your eyes closed at the same pace of stroke,if you hit the sides then you keep that up till you have it down pat,then do it 20 minutes ever chance you get.Then try it on shots on your table ,line yourself up and close your eyes and you will see what I am talking about,Mark Williams is very good at this.It will let you know if things are all inline.

Once you go to strike the ball your arm and hand and eye are all inline,i started doing this at 12 years of age and by 14 my cue action was spot on with plenty of cue power for any shot.With proper snooker balls and your new cloth you will see how your shots are improving the movement of the cue ball,better the movement the easier the position that helps make large breaks.
A miss spent youth,but one I will never forget how much I loved those times.

JD

Last edited by JD848; 11-21-2018 at 07:47 PM.