Thread: Snooker Table
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitro View Post
Not my Dad the kid that is selling the table wants the slate never thought about phoning snooker Canada ,I did happen to find a slate in Ont off an anniversary table .With that might be stretching the budjet a bit but can maybe make it work.Hate to say it kinda fell in love with the table and the rails still gleam on it.Keep me posted on how it goes with trying to get the game going again.I have fell out of it for a good while but finally want to get back into it .Also anyone looking to buy a Canadian Billiards 4x 8 snooker table .Also any where to stream the UK championships.I am not sure quite what to make of O'sullivan,he is one of the greats but he just kinda rubs me the wrong way,maybe to much drama lol
I stream off DAZN 20 bucks a month OR cricfree,ROS is the best of the best,he's getting older,but like him or not when he is gone I doubt there will be no one as natural as him.He sometimes just doesn't care,but when he is in the mood he is the Mozart of the sport.
I seen him twice in England and he is at 975 century breaks right now ,so 1000 is coming up which no one has ever done.If you can put a 6 x12 is the way to go for snooker.Even Henry says ROS is the best natural player ever.I have century breaks made in the Snooker Canada archives,highest 139 during mid Canada championships in 1976.Lotsa guys don't even have runs this high in the top 128 in world snooker.Then I got a real job and that was it for that deal,wish I would have stayed playing,but at 15 years of age I never really knew what the world had to offer,had a 6x12 for 20 years in my house ,but was never home to play during those years.

I am hoping to go this spring if I can get tickets to the right venues and I hope Ros can get one more title,he was up and down a few years back,but very settled in since his dad was released.AT 16 years old his dad got 20 years in the penn and for a kid to stay with his career and not stop is something I admire about him,plus he won the Uk that year which shows his true self talent.

I will make a few calls next week and see what I can find ,has to be something around in alberta.Hope you find what your after.