Thread: Snooker Table
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD848 View Post
What ever you do try and keep the slate from being outside in the cold to long ,once you bring in from the extreme cold I have had two split on me,you can phone snooker Canada and they may know where there's a slate of the same thickness,the pins my not line up ,but it can still be adjust to fit.

I am working with some guys in Canadain snooker to try and get the game going again,plus the UK championships are on in 6 more days,ROS I hope wins it.

Or buy your dad a slate,there around just phone some snooker places in alberta,legions etc.
Not my Dad the kid that is selling the table wants the slate never thought about phoning snooker Canada ,I did happen to find a slate in Ont off an anniversary table .With that might be stretching the budjet a bit but can maybe make it work.Hate to say it kinda fell in love with the table and the rails still gleam on it.Keep me posted on how it goes with trying to get the game going again.I have fell out of it for a good while but finally want to get back into it .Also anyone looking to buy a Canadian Billiards 4x 8 snooker table .Also any where to stream the UK championships.I am not sure quite what to make of O'sullivan,he is one of the greats but he just kinda rubs me the wrong way,maybe to much drama lol