View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 11:41 AM

A young woman was soon to be married and stopped in unexpectedly at her fiancée’s apartment to ask him about plans for the upcoming wedding. The door was open, so she let herself in. Just as she walked through the door her fiancée stepped out of bathroom wearing nothing but a towel on his head. The young woman, having never before seen a naked man, was so embarrassed and
scared that she quickly turned and ran out of the apartment before her fiancée even noticed that she was there.
The next day, not knowing where else to turn, she went to visit her family doctor. She explained to her doctor that she was to be married in a couple of months and that she had some questions. Since he had been such a good friend of the family over the years maybe he could help to ease her mind about some things. She told her doctor what had happened at her fiancée’s apartment and added that she had never seen a naked man before in her life. The doctor then asked what kind of questions she had. "First of all," the young woman asked, "there was this tubelike thing hanging down between his legs. What is that?" "Well," the doctor replied, "that's his penis. The penis is the primary male reproductive organ."
"Oh, I see," she said. "But what was that purple knob on the end of the penis?" The doctor replied, "That is the head of the penis." "That makes sense," the woman reasoned. "One more question, doctor, there were these two round things about 14 inches behind the head of the penis.
What are those?" The doctor paused as if he were in deep thought and finally says, " I don't
know about your boyfriend, sweetheart, but on me it's the cheeks of my ass!