View Single Post
Old 01-24-2022, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntwat View Post
There should be no non-resident tags for any species that residents have to wait more than 3 years to get drawn for.
Landowner tags should only be non-trophy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntwat View Post
To those that are concerned about this,y please email the environment minister. They are reviewing the regulations as we speak. The emails, the better the chances
Biting the hand that feeds you is not going to end well for anyone.... You are so hung up on the landowner permits you fail to realize any benefit.

Issuing the antlered permits to landowners allows for better management of the species, removing more of the breeding populations actually will INCREASE wait times... So because your have a hate on for these permits you advocate for longer wait times as your jealous or just missing the big picture.

Please tell me what benefit does any Alberta land owner have to increase habitat, allow access to strangers all while paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for these parcels of land ?

Imagine a our province where these landowners don't allow access... A stinky mule deer here and there really isn't a problem, but not having these lands to chase say Antelope, Elk, Moose, Pheasants, Geese, Ducks, ext is not what I want the future generations to be left with.

I can send you some MLS listings where your more than welcome to come aboard and buy some land and see how challenging these people have it.