View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 11:12 PM

Lol, I work in an environment where the safety policies are absolutely stifling, and have come to feel a sick sense of satisfaction from doing jobs in a destinctly cowboy manner whenever I am not at work.

I once shot a good sized buck and shoved it in the trunk of a Mazda car, then continued hunting for the weekend. Well when I got home that buck had frozen stiff and no way could I get him out of the trunk in one piece. I had to use a saw to cut him in half just to get him out, the next spring that car started smelling awfully funky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
When I was first married, all I had was a 2 door Toyota Tercel. I had a doe I had gotten the day before and a big buck I shot that day. Loaded em both in the trunk after skinning. Wrapped em in tarps, and had legs and horns sticking out the trunk lid which I bungeed closed as good as I could, but IIRC, it was still open about halfway. I was happier than hell on my way home No dust. It was cold outside and meat was cooled before it ever made it in trunk. Good memories. That Tercel hauled a lot of game.

I work in the most politically correct environment one could ever imagine (school). It is actually sickening. Hence, my lack of concern for what antis feel.