View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 10:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immigrant View Post
The reason a few people, me included, second guessed Rmans' shooting accomplishment is because of the following reasons. He hit the target 3/5 shots, with peep sights, with a big bore rifle, with a super super hot load over a distance of more than 1/2 a quarter section.
When he was questioned on some of this, he would give vague answers and when pressed for more details he would get aggressive, personal and condescending to the member asking the question.
And then, when challenged to duplicate the results things get really nasty.
If it was me, i would say "Any time, any place. Bring my scotch and your chrony so we can settle this once and for all so I can see you eat crow!!"

Rman mentioned some AO members were present. Why do they not speak up and come to his defence?
I gave vauge answers? Really? Considering the tone, and the nature of the questions being asked by a certain individual, I feel the response was justified. I am not sure how much more detail I can give.
Why should I have to duplicate the results? Given the time and effort involved to get the shots on the target in the first place, it really isn't practical.

R.