View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikanit View Post
We go hunting there all the time. They built a new lodge but I believe mismanagement killed it. The restaurant food was horrible (gave us uncured bacon, bleghhh!), and the bed in one of the rooms reeked of pee. When I let them know, all they said was thanks, and hung up. They had a real spooky guy that would collect the camp fees, and he scared the hell outta me from his haunted stares in my direction, like a predatory look. Really scary dude that was one of the riff raff that works there. I think they have street people trying to clean up living and working there. They closed the motel and gas station. The flood really kicked arse, but there is still a lot of space there. I wish they would at least take down the signs on the way there promising ice cream, snacks, a grocery store, and restaurant. None are there
Yes but if you read the description on their website it paints a perfect picture,

Mountain Aire Lodge & Campground Sundre

• | Sundre, AB | T0M 1X0

Overview Send Email

Located right on the Red Deer River, Mountain Aire Resort features a 12-unit motel with a gas fireplace in each room, private washrooms, and video rentals. It also features a year-round, random placement campground with 250 sites. A restaurant and a home-cooked meal can be found at the on-site restaurant. Visitors can enjoy activities like whitewater rafting, quadding, or horseback riding.

Restaurant On Site

Private Bathrooms

Sundre AB T0M 1X0

We were all born ignorant but one must work very hard to remain that way.