View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishootbambi View Post
you clearly have never held one. the weight is very awkward...all at the front. you couldnt hold one in the shooting position for more than a minute....at least not without a rest. of course if you had a rest what are the odds of an animal walking into your sights if you did? if you arent aimed perfectly when the animal comes along you have to move....and thats when you get busted....just like a vertical bow....or even a gun. with a gun a moving shot at a deer inside 40 yards is no big deal, but an arrow at a moving animal is a bad idea. as for range....again, its obvious you have no clue as to what a crossbow can do. they are the same as a vertical bow.

now my favorite part. my mathews reezen is set at 68 pounds. ill bet you 50 bucks i CAN hold it for 5 minutes. think before you answer that.

you have no clue as to what a crossbow can do. they are the same as a vertical bow. Do actually believe what you are saying. I cant believe that statement you just made. I not even going to comment on the stupidity of that quote.

If you can hold your bow at full draw pointed directly at your target in front of you for 5 min, Not at the ground you are one strong individual. I am willing to bet that there are not many here that can. I will be at the mother of all shoots hope your there so i can collect my 50.00.