View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 08:49 AM

Kinda sad that those with disabilities will loose the abilities too venture into wild land areas that those of us that have feet can walk too.

I'll let my good friend who lost his leg in battle know that he will have too give up on OHV fishing in the Eastern Slopes of Alberta.

Selfishness by folks that have abilities as they restrict those that don't have this privilege.

There is a large % of folks in Canada that have limited skills, yet there are many folks with full mobile functions that don't see this because they never give it much thought.

My other 2 active friends are all so out door folks, 1 with MS, the other with work place permanent injury.
I'm in partly in this too my friends.

Yes that we can get a AFG exemption permit, but it doesn't do us any good as others along with our selves try too keep the trail systems open that are all ready there.

The Big Horn trails, Onion Lake, and Cardinal trials started back in 1947 ish by Forestry. 71 + years of Canada's best known trails too date. At one time they were classed as roads

Before that they were the first Nation trails,,, before that they were game trails. All of them are still used by critters and humans too this very day.

There is no closed trails too critters that live in the wilds,,, only steep cliffs and raging rivers limit their access... Funny how they still get around those puzzles in life.

We're lucky since we have the all for transportation needs on our farm when it comes down too getting out there. I hope those that don't still get the chance to adventure the Eastern Slopes of Alberta by means of their choosing.

Those that can walk on their feet are very lucky people, but they don't know this till the day comes that they have no feet.

Don