View Single Post
Old 10-17-2021, 07:12 PM

Default Powerex AAs in my Foxpro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H380 View Post
All you e - caller fans , what are your favorite AA rechargeable batteries to use in your foxpro ? Ive tried the genuine article "foxpro brand " and am not impressed ...whats the best ?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Used to teach hummingbird photography workshop each May using high speed flash to over power daylight. We used Nikon and Sunpak speed lights that had flash durations of 1/12000ths to 1/17000s of a second to freeze the hummingbirds wing beats (roughly 60-80 beats per second).

Pretty quickly a guy gets a good idea of what AA rechargeable work best (6 stations utilizing 5 speed lights each powered by 4 AAs for an approximate total of 200 batteries).

Eneloops worked really well, best and most expensive initially (by a long chalk) are the Maha Powerexs. Over time using Maha conditioning chargers the Powerexs work out cheaper, more reliable over the long haul.

As others have recommended Vancouver battery carry Maha and are great to deal with-you can now get thru/off Amazon.

Creeky....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#I Am An Outdoorsman And I Approve This Message

#creativity can't wait for technology