View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
I think you nailed it here ....

I'd say the Princecraft, Alumacraft, Crestliner, G3 and Lund are top quality for that market ...... no doubt .... at that point it boils down to little details and what fits you and your needs in my opinion.

Then you have some mid market stuff that's decent for the recreational guy like Smoker, Sylvan, Lowe, PolarKraft, etc.. a far bit cheaper to get into and will be fine for 99% of the people who use them within their capacity.

Then you got the JUNK they sell in "package boats" from the big box stores with pages and pages of horror stories - I won't name brands here because people will hate on me - but I've looked at these and absolutely was amazed at the crap they build. These boats are fraudulently poor products.

ALL of the above are the recreational, inland, lake markets - not coastal boats, not river boats, but recreational inland boats.
Yup anyone who's anyone fishes out of a Lund, really nailed it. Guess I and the other mongrels who don't happen to have one should just bow our head in shame.

Just SMH...lol