View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick284 View Post
Scopes are adjustable, all you have to do is dial up the elevation to achieve the point of impact you are looking for.

There is a 100% fool proof way to solve all your problems. That is to hook up with an experienced shooter/handloader, and get some toutering.

If you care to come out to Drayton Valley I could take that task on.

If you'd indicate your true location, I'm quite confidant you'll get numerous offers of the same, quite close to your location.
I know scopes are all adjustable, not my first time shooting a firearm. I've dealt with this problem twice now with that rifle. I had to shim my scope on it when I had a 3-9x50 on it. Worked fine then I wanted it iron sights again. Then I got a 3-9x40 and figured for fun I'll do it again and scope it. Shimmed it and still maxed out the elevation and was low, shimmed to the max I would want it shimmed and still shot low. Figured I'd leave it iron sight because that's why I bought that rifle.

I was just curious for reloading, I shot it today and felt good, just need time to figure out a load for it after I do this load I'm working on now for my coyote gun.