View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Andersen View Post
I got laughed at by Towns and Municipalities when I asked them about fencing their sewage aeration holes.
Locating a system where it was subject to high winds and surround it with a fence designed to stop wind followed by locating system where road access is chancy at best is a recipe for a **** up.
Use the system bought and paid for by NGOs located on the west end of the lake outta the wind. Parks wouldn’t use it because they had to pay for power.
Look at the parking lot and campground to determine angler use. Huge increase.
The ministers letter failed to describe all the previous **** ups by their dept. or ACA.

Don
Why would anybody fence a hole in a sewage lagoon? Do people actually walk around on sewage lagoons for some type of recreation? Of course they were laughing.

I am starting to think the best fishing and hunting opportunities in the future will come out of the private sector. If enough people are willing to pay for something it will be done. High fence Elk hunting with a man made lake for those who like to fish artificial trout habitat like police outpost.

We need to move forward and start utilizing a user pay system for all non essential services. If it's recreational the users need to fund it.