View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio56 View Post
ok...
all I'm saying is there's a reason the small business in Alberta and Canada for that matter is gone , and that's profit .... We call service the BEST price and stock to where it's a loser for the company .. retail is not kind .. There's been numerous threads about Wholesale , Cabela's and Bass Pro .. Even about our small local shops , that to me are the backbone .. The Walmart's are the sign of the times ..Just seems that we are always putting down our industry companies and it all matters ... be happy with what we got now or it will shrink again ... taking a loss in any business is not business ... the OP is somewhat responsible and I don't believe Cabela's should pay ... we all lose
Wow. Drum Drum Drum. They take something back and if its crap it will go back to the manufacturer and the store will get their money back. Probably made for a few cents in China anyways. If its not crap it will go back on the shelf at a reduced price. Store will still make a profit and all will be good because someone is always looking for a deal. If not store will sell it at cost or send it off to a liquidator to get their money out of it. No big deal. If nobody ends up wanting it then it was crap and thats the end of it.

Not going to be the end of the world that I am about to return a bathing suit to costco that I never wore. I bought 2 sizes for my trip to mexico. I tried on the smaller one and used it. I never touched the bigger one.

Maybe I need to think on it some more. If I return it it could be the end of western civilization.