View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 03:41 AM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foonus View Post
While I have nothing to justify to you will set this straight. Land owner, trapping to prevent predation on own land , not selling anything. Even though In Alberta it would be legal to. Told the guy straight up I don't have proper gear to set up trapline in his area or legal permit to do so why is this an issue I have 4 traps right now ffs, its enough for my property. Snared and trapped as a kid all till now and in my late 40's so yes I can give a few tips, not claiming to be a professional trapper or have a trapline or anything.

Don't see where your hate is coming from.. this is supposed to be a thread to help poeple and instead you come on here as some sort of virtue signaler in this callout society trying to be cool or something? I don't get it. Sorry if trapping coyotes and shooting rabbits on my own land doesn't put me in your league.. let that be a queue not to reply to my posts again. Just don't fall off your high horse you might get hurt... it's a long way down from there.

FYI. ongoing post about sales.. educate yourself before you type. Please post there if you have some relevant FACTUAL input and the community we can all benefit from the facts. Lets get real information out there instead of this infighting insulting bull****.
http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=373183
Your response tells me all I need to know.

You won't find much support here for your stance. Claiming to be something you aren't will not go over well here.

There is no shame in not knowing, but there is in claiming things that aren't true and then coping an attitude to try to cover your inexperience.

You aren't fooling anyone and you aren't intimidating anyone either.

You can still salvage your reputation here, but this is not the way to do it.

George Bernard Shaw