View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
Do you see the issue with these two statements?

I don’t know what your end game is but there are lots of red flags in your posts.
I don't see the issue at all. Clearly telling you I don't have any trapping lines or license so all I can do is trap legally on my own land with landowners permit, and hunt on others with permission.

Why are you trying to create problems where there are none Dave? Only agenda I see is someone trolling every post I make and that someone is you Dave? Are you intoxicated or did you not read what you just quoted? What gives with you... trying to give a guy tips here and you come in trolling the post again in some sort of personal vendetta?

You want to know what I see. someone that needs to spend more time in the field and less time going through someone else posts and going on with the virtue signaling like Trudeau...
I guess your post count shows your priorities keyboard warrior. This isn't a thread for your conspiracy theories, get out there and get some sun and shooting in boy.. leave that keyboard alone. Don't worry about my "end game" ...That should be yours.

Last edited by Foonus; 12-04-2019 at 01:49 AM.