View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 09:48 PM

Covenant working well for me too. We have only streamed a few shows on it as we got on to Elysium and has been working really well. Only thing I don't like on Elysium is Trakt doesn't work fully on it so a little harder to keep a watch on shows until you get almost to the last step then they show up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pannas View Post
I was having similar issues, read about Exodus not being supported anymore so I installed Covenant (made by the same guys who used to support Exodus). Back to having lots of HD streams with no buffering issues (at least not since Sunday when I installed it but tomorrow is another day!).
I did have issues trying the repo links for Covenant (kept coming up blank), ended up using Ares (I think that's what it was called), which is an app for downloading other apps.
My box (pi3) is running OSMC Kodi 17 - there is an option in the settings that shows how much memory is in use and what percentage each of the 4 cores are running at. Also has option to check for updates.
If you're on Kodi 17 already, assuming you're hardwired to the internet, then your issues are probably due to exodus