View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlyDistracting View Post
It is true that its not a huge amount. Its enough. Its enough to spend SOME time on. Its more about the point. The lady is horrible. When the judge listened to my evidence and started putting it all together, she through a fit of rage started screaming and was asked to leave. Her husband a little more calm stayed. She had no right to touch any of my belongings let alone throw them outside on the sidewalk. Food and all. And further not call me, and hide. It was unacceptable. She even told the judge that there is nothing he can do to make her pay me. Its not about the money. She needs a reality check.

I waited this long because to collect because life got busy. I have never once forgot what she did, or her stealing my money. I knew I had 10 years and have always intended to collect. She put me in a tough position. That is why I have zero problem paying someone a large percentage to collect it. I do believe she is legally obliged to pay some interest too.

She believes there is no way I will ever see a cent of my money. She has stated that. I am going to prove her wrong again.
Keep at it! ken is like a supersized Dog the Bounty hunter! People like this need a few lessons.