View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed1 View Post
LOL I could probably go shot for shot against your best big game gun wearing your best scope with my 450$ dollar savage with a 250$ scope. Last weekend I was shooting 1.5" 500 yds groups. That's right multiple groups at under 2" at 500. Would I say my savage is on the same level as yours? Nope not at all. It's accurate but that's about it fit finish is terrible. Blueing is not great cheap plastic flimsy stock..... If a guy can afford a nice gun they want a nice gun there's no one alive who should put them down for it. If i did i would have to criticize you on both your guns as they cost more than any of mine and likely dont perform any better in real world shooting. Your shotguns included. Own what you want if you can afford it. Ps I would buy a gunworks in a heartbeat if I could afford it. Unfortunately it probably have to sell most of my guns+ my truck to come up with that kind of cash lol
The point that I was making in my earlier posts, is that with prices that high, they are greatly limiting their market . If they are having financial issues, then either they have no clue how to run a business, or they simply are not selling enough rifles. If they aren't selling enough to pay the bills, then either they need to sell more rifles, or charge even more per rifle, which will even further limit their market. Unless they come up with something truly unique, or revolutionary in design, they won't get enough people willing to pay the price for them to make a good profit.