View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 10:31 AM
Banned

the original botw 3 dvd instructional vids are where it all started, can't remember how they split from botw but i still associate them with the start of all this

i still set all mine up same way, zero, collect your drop data and atmospheric, velocity, then you can back calculator your bc and then have your turrets made up for whatever elevation/temp range you'd like...it's simple, and deadly accurate

anyhow, botw runs huskemaw on coopers from what i remember, the scope alone killed it for me, gunwerks crew went the right direction imo

the rigs i've built on factory rifles with factory ammo and how well they've shot to 930 yards is outstanding...you don't have to buy one of their rigs, you grab those videos and you can do it with a fraction of the cost, but if you can afford one go for it, build up a camaro or get the porsche, all good in the hood

i actually tried one of their first rigs in 300wm, took a bud out to shoot it at 520 and he put 3 into a few inches with factory 180 accubond load, he bought it from me right there, i like building up my own factory rigs anyway, lost a bit on it but i'd do it again to have the experience