View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean2 View Post
With respect to the cost of the guns, I see little point in arguing among ourselves about something like this. Clearly there are a lot of people willing to pay $10,000 U.S. for what they are selling. I fail to see how this is any different than paying $100,000 for a Porsche when a $30,000 Toyota will do the same job, mostly. If you can't or won't afford their guns, don't buy them but I would sure never expect to see someone given a hard time because they saw the value and bought one.
This is on point!
If a person has the cash and wants one, that is up to them , nobody else.
I have a friend who owns a TAC OPS rifle and he paid a ton of cash for it.
Why? because he wanted it and bought it.
I have shot this rifle and it is a great rifle and lived up to its three shot 1/2MOA claim with factory federal GMM ammo.
Would I buy one? No sooner than I would buy a Gunwerks unless I got it real cheap , and even then I would be hesitant.
however he loves that rifle, and that is what it is all about.

I have been known to drop a pile of cash on a falling block F/o class rifle and people thought I had lost my mind- NOBODY shoots F/O class with a falling block and especially chambered in 308win .
Sometimes it's not about the rifle but how it was built and what a person WANTS trumps all.
Cat