View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 05:48 PM
Banned

I ordered from both Reel Flies and Trick Flies, about a week apart, Trickflies should have shipped either Monday or Tuesday. Reel Flies should have shipped mid to late last week.
I did screw up with Reel Flies though. It asked for my postal code for a shipping estimate and gave me a funny name for curbside pickup but it sounded right so I picked that option, only later realizing they are in Ontario. I sent an email right away asking them to ship them, free shipping anyway. I never got a confirmation email back to that but did get an order shipped notification. I was hoping to see the Reel Flies order already and hoping to see the Trick Flies order tomorrow.
Trick Flies communication was really good. Website stock wasn’t quite right and I got an email from him very quickly asking if he could substitute with a different size, which was dealt with very easily and packaged and shipping notice within 20 minutes of our emails.

I will be learning to tie very soon I hope, but I think I will still continue to use one of these retailers, if not both for the flies that will be out of my realm for the future.