View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Elkster View Post
Its hilarious that you think keeping to the facts is somehow indicative of fear. If we look at all the facts and consider ALL the costs and remove all subsidies and electrics are better then sobeit. If they are so great people are going to buy them and go about their days as they always do. If however electrics are shoved under peoples noses and federally mandated under the guise that they are better and more economical when the "better" is only on paper after certain costs are ignored. That is where I have a problem. When Elon is talking about fix electricity costs for semi's and Depending on platooning to reach some number I really start to wonder. No fear just some real skepticism. If you want to accept everything blindly go ahead though.
I guess that depends on your definition of better. A certain percentage of the world has decided that carbon pollution is destroying our atmosphere. What are the true costs associated with that ??? Many people would never make a change until it comes out of their wallet, no matter what happens to their children or grandchildren. If it wasn't for that fact then it would be much cheaper to continue on the way we've been.