View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 01:37 PM

I understand now what you are saying Kurt. However, I'm still trying to understand why the Google thing is so important.

The message I got from the video is that people and organizations that want to influence Justin give money to the Foundation that honours his father. In turn, he pushes a government agenda that favours the donors. The government also tries to pass laws that favour those who vote the right way. There is no evidence, or even the assertion as far as I can tell, that the Trudeau Foundation itself is an actor in these areas.

This just sounds like government as usual in Canada, no matter which party is in power.

I think that the emphasis on the Trudeau Foundation is a bit of a red herring in that it distracts us from concentrating on Justin's ethical lapses, lack of transparency, hypocrisy, and the rest of the long list.

Anyway, thanks very much to those who have kept trying to answer my questions. I've learned a lot over the last few hours. I'm not sure the situation is worse than I thought it was, but it sure isn't any better.