View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD848 View Post
That is totally wrong, just because JT got in ,many areas where very close at the polls in the east . JT won with his one million votes he paid for by new Canadians, so stop your horse s///t comments it's nauseating and I don know of one person who likes JT,so your info is wrong.

90 percent of my friends are out west in Alberta and they all think like I do.

Who's fault was it when the NDP got into Alberta ?

Get off you ivory tower and get on your white horse and go for a ride and talk to many who live east of sask, you tell them there JT lovers you may not make it back.

Man you are prize and a half.Your arrogance towards other trumps it all because your madness blinds the way you think.

No apology this time for accusing us on being on the same side as JT,were angry also so don't throw allegations around you have no clue about.I take this as a dam insult so it is what it is,you been repeating this same comment over and over, but today you will be corrected.

Almost sounds like you work for CBC with your comments .

You want to accuse us all of being the enemy well then you better lace up your boots tightly,because you are wrong ELK.

JD
Trudeau's liberals received almost 6 million votes, which means that even if one million new Canadians voted for him about 5 million other people also voted for him. If those five million hadn't voted for him the million new Canadian votes wouldn't have won him anything. And if you look where those votes won him the seats he got, look at the link below, he won the most seats in Ontario many in Quebec and most of the seats in Atlantic Canada. No not everyone in those provinces voted for Trudeau but millions did, enough to give him those seats and the election.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politi...ng-map-results