View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 08:52 AM

I don't think people are referring to the current costs or at least I'm not. No issues with the cost of licences/applications.

I'm referring to cries for higher applications fees that people believe will solve the issue. Where do you stop $50/draw? $100? ect. That is where it will become tougher is what i am saying if your family (legitimately) all hunt and there are 5 in the house hold applying for moose/elk/mule deer/ antelope and applications are now $50 (Just a number) all of a sudden you shelling out potentially $1000/yr simply to build priority for your family...who all hunt...

I'm fine with charging once drawn, that is not an issue. if you draw commit to the tag.

I'm feel we already give the government enough money, and I'm sure it'll be more after this whole COVID deal. Lets not start giving them excuses to reach into our pockets more. Keep applications affordable but make the draw applicants accountable by setting a date to purchase tags and if not used put them back into a draw. Or charge a credit card upon successfully drawing a licence.

Just my thoughts