View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 12:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Running Bear View Post
I don’t think there is a limit that I am aware of. I sign 4 others onto my line. Most people are not that serious and just like to get out with there kids and set a few traps. One guy just traps a few beavers on a couple lakes. One guy catches a few marten, fisher, and weasels. One guy just runs 2 wolf baits. And one old timer sets a few marten boxes out from his pickup. Works good for everyone and as long as the senior holder of the line keeps track of what everyone is catching and not over harvesting then it should not be an issue. If I had a junior partner that was a real serious trapper that was taking alot of fur then he would be the only one I would sign on. I think if the senior holder of a trapline is not trapping that much themself they should sign on as many juniors on as the line can sustain. Give everyone an opportunity that shows interest in trapping. The more active trappers we have in Alberta the stronger the voice.
I have so much respect for people that think like you and walk the talk. So many people just don’t get it......sad. Well done, Sir.