View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip View Post
This isn't the first time that a tv armchair golfer called in a rules infraction...and your right i don't agree with it either...tv viewers cant call into a hockey game and spout off about a missed penalty,nor does it happen in Basketball,soccer...or any other sport...for the life of me i just can't figure out why they listen to us who are sitting at home...not fair at all!
I can't remember exactly who the golfer was that somebody called in as well about a rules infraction when he put a towel down so he could kneel on it so his pants wouldn't get wet from the ground..he got penalized for what they called improving his lie...now would that one still be a penalty if he had put his rain pants on then knelled down to play his shot..some rules just need to be improved on..hard to agree with some of them!
It was Stadler"The Walrus" that knelt on the towel and "built a stance"...yes I agree that viewers calling in to report their findings is a joke...missed calls are part of sports and the players in a tournament should make the calls on other players...today will be a defining round for TW as we can see how we'll he blocks this out of his kitchen...