View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigger View Post
This thread is hilarious, labs are violent and prone to attacks who would've known, thanks for the laugh this morning.
One year the AKC had stats that showed the labs were responsible for the most bites. For several years lab were really popular and they were very high on the number of litters produced lists.

I don't blame the dogs for the way they are and I do not always think the owners are responsible.

I do blame the over breeding of popular breeds by breeders that just breed for popularity. I blame breeders that don't really care what type of home their puppy goes to. Some people should never own animals and some people do not have the time or skill to make the pup into a good citizen. I blame breeders for not screening enough and allowing these people to have there pups. The overpopulation of unwanted dogs is a problem and I think breeding and producing should be regulated.

When a dog becomes aggressive and there is serious injury or death, I do not think the investigation should stop with the owner but I think the breeder should be checked out.