View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 12:08 AM

Don't go to city Ford those guys will never get my business ever and I do my best to let everyone not to go there.

When I was a around 21 years old went there to test drive a used truck. Talked to the salesman he said sure just need to see my drivers license, he had to take it to show his manager. Anyways I was excited to take the truck for a spin. So off we go for a drive. It was a nice truck. So we go inside after the drive to talk numbers. We sit down and start getting a deal going. I got them the lowest they would go on the price. I then told him I needed to think about it and had another truck to go look also. So I said I wanted my license back then he says no! I asked what he meant no? He said if I buy the truck he will give me my license back. I kinda laughed it off and said give me my f-ing license. He said no and wouldn't give it back. Told him to go get his manager, the manager says the same thing! The two of them would not give or tell me where my license was until I signed the papers for the truck. At this time I was mad! I said ok but first I need to use the phone, so they have me the phone and I called the rcmp and reported my identification stolen. The cops had to walk into the dealer before they gave it to as they didn't believe me I called the cops! Sorry for the long story!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk