View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 05:29 PM

Default Canada post! What have YOU become!

So I sell a 100 oz. bar of Silver to a guy! I insure it for full $$$$. And I ask the post person "so is there a signature needed". She said No, it will be put into a community mailbox to be picked up! ( because of Covid). Well I always track my parcels that I send, and this one I watched closely, one day when checking it said it was out for delivery, so I e-mail the guy and said the same! He said thanks! and would wait for it, and let me know when he got it. Then I checked later and said it was delivered. So I E-mailed him to see if he was happy with the bar? He said I have not received it yet! I said it's in your community mail box! He has no idea? He said wait, looked on the step and there was the package! ON THE STEP!!!!! He said got it! Long story short! I went after Can-Post. and after 3 phone calls with lots of grief, A guy with broken english telling me they put in the community mail box, and me telling him they left it on the step 3 time he would not listen! I hung up! Phoned in again and I got full refund for sending and insurance! They have gone to SH_T! Not sure if I will trust them again! Unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by badbrass; 11-26-2020 at 05:54 PM.