View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 11:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roper1 View Post
Agreed, certain types of people should be exterminated. Probably any human that would rip another human limb by limb to death like the Op's sister was by dogs, capital punishment/extinction very good option.
I don't wanna go off the deep end here but yep. I don't know how often dogs are destroyed when they attack people but if they were destroyed after attacking someone unprovoked I bet owners would take better care of their dogs.

Case in point: myself. I admitted earlier in this thread my oldest golden has nipped us. So I know she's capable of it so i go to great lengths to make sure she interacts with people she trusts so that I won't have to fight a legal battle with a soccer mom even if she or one of her brat kids deserved what they got. My dog loves my neighbor, squeals when she sees him. On the other hand I've told kids flat out NO when they asked if they can pet her. One thing I hate is when people come in to pet a dog from above. Don't swing that hand down toward a dogs head or you might lose it. I remember once at the humane society we were there for Santa photos with our oldest golden (Lol Santa photos But they're for a good cause) and a few people did that and they got growled at. I sided with my dog and didn't blame her one bit. I also keep her on a prong collar to shut her crap down if needed. Maybe people need to discipline their dogs more. These puppy classes that are reward based clicker training here's a treat for being good are stupid. Once the dog realises they're not always gonna get a treat they won't always listen.

Whoops went off the deep end.