Thread: Hunting boots
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2021, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Black R/T View Post
I bought a set of Irish Setter elk trackers 10 years ago as my "in between" boot to get me by till I could afford a higher end pair.

I still have them and have not upgraded. They aren't the lightest option out there but when I wear these ones out I will likely just go buy another pair.
You might want to reconsider that idea. Like a lot of other highly respected U.S. manufacturers with a long history of producing a superior product, Red Wing now manufactures those boots in China and relies on their reputation to maintain sales. They are no longer the same boot.

For top quality boots, stick with products manufactured in the U.S. and Europe. Brand name boots from China are substandard at best.

“We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did.”- Thomas Sowell