View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver View Post
Evidence and logic have no place in a discussion about firearms.
Evidence and logic are not even welcome in the room whenever "safety" of any type is under discussion, true story.

IMO industrial safety, unions, and the Liberal government all suffer from the same flaw... they all need to be fighting a battle to continue to flourish as profitable entity. Therefore neither will ever be able to admit that a practical balance has ever been achieved, that the fight has been won, and by extension that they are no longer needed in the same capacity as they once were.

As a result, increasingly mundane issues are attacked head on and personal freedom is steadily chipped away at, until the would-be champions increasingly become the oppressors... which is precisely where we now sit. The really scary thought IMO, is once they've wrapped up this imaginary battle against evil, what will be the next BS excuse for their continued existence? Because if there's one thing I've come to understand... this never, ever stops. Not even when the guns are all gone.