View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobMarliesDonkey View Post
Hey all,

I'm making this my first season..barely salvaged it after my car blew it's engine and life gave me a kick or two I didn't see coming, but...
I've been able to get the scratch together to get the gear I need to hunt upland birds and I also hope to do a little waterfowling if the opportunity presents itself.

I'm in my early 30s and live in the Cold Lake Area. I get along well with pretty much anyone.

I love learning on my own but equally enjoy learning from a good mentor.

I'll always pull my weight. I would also be down for tagging along and helping out on a deer hunt, mostly to learn that game as i never had a chance to get out there growing up and don't have hunter friends in the area to learn from...

I'm all about learning what I can for the rest of the season.
Hello my name is Justin, I have always been on this site looking at hunting and fishing forums from all you guys and gals and finally decided to join! Im new to hunting in alberta moved up from newfoundland 2 years ago and am now 21 years old. I have some whitey tags and a general elk for this year but am still waiting for my PAL to get back. Have my own rifle, camo and gear. Grew up in the woods and love getting away from the city! My girlfriend and daughter are in newfounland until i go down christmas so for this season id love to get out every weekend. It would be great to make a few hunting friends and possible friends for my girlfriend as we dont know many people up here, ready to go hunting every weekend until the season is over. Like to get out with someone expierenced or new to hunting with their PAL asap to see if we can get some meat in the freezer cant wait for my first deer/elk! Sorry for writing a book lol but hope I meet someone who will enjoy it as much as me!